How to cancel a Task in SonarQube that is In Progress?

Viewed 3657

I am trying to kill a background task that is in progress in m sonarqube.

This task is doing a scan on a project.

3 Answers

I connected to sonarqube DB and I executed this query to retrieve the "in progress" job

select * from ce_queue where status<>'PENDING';

Then I deleted the record delete from ce_queue where id=2325;

In-progress tasks cannot be canceled for the moment

I also continue to have this problem with Enterprise EditionVersion 7.2.1 (build 14109). It's ridiculous that this problem has persisted for years and it's a big deal because it takes one of your workers out of the pool.

The only way I have found to kill the task is to delete the entire project that is associated with the task. Restarting the service / rebooting (to catch other processes, etc) / none of this helped.

Deleting the project kills the task

you're welcome

Related