error: snap "rocketchat-server" not found

Viewed 928

I'm trying to install rocketchat-server, but it seems I can't make it work on my VPS.

I've installed snap just fine. Now that I try to hint the command line :

sudo snap install rocketchat-server

I get the following error message :

error: snap "rocketchat-server" not found

Going through the web, nobody seems to get that error, so I'm a little confused as to what to do next. I was supposed to get a functionnal RocketChat Server within 30 seconds, but it's been hours and I can't seem to understand what is wrong.

What I'm trygin to accomplish :

  • install RocketChat on my VPS
  • my VPS is on Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
  • if I run uname -i I get aarch64, sooo I'm guessing I have a 64 bits OS ? (the docs say 32 bit is not supported)
  • by the way I'm testing rocketchat on a Scaleway server (a friend told me that it could be the problem, but well, i'm not knowledgeable enough)

Thank you for your answers (and sorry for my non native english)

1 Answers
Related