I have a doubt. I have created a Frame in firemonkey and added 2 buttons, then inside MainForm I added this Frame.
Frame.Align = Scale
In the MainForm the Object Frame.Align = Client
When I compile and resize the Form, the Frame does not scale.
Is this a normal question or a bug?
object Form1: TForm1
Left = 0
Top = 0
Caption = 'Form1'
ClientHeight = 481
ClientWidth = 627
FormFactor.Width = 320
FormFactor.Height = 480
FormFactor.Devices = [Desktop]
DesignerMasterStyle = 0
inline Frame21: TFrame2
Align = Scale
Position.Y = -3.000000000000000000
Size.Width = 887.000000000000000000
Size.Height = 653.000000000000000000
Size.PlatformDefault = False
end
end
object Frame2: TFrame2
Align = Scale
Size.Width = 526.000000000000000000
Size.Height = 395.000000000000000000
Size.PlatformDefault = False
object Button1: TButton
Position.X = 80.000000000000000000
Position.Y = 40.000000000000000000
TabOrder = 0
Text = 'Button1'
end
object Button2: TButton
Position.X = 144.000000000000000000
Position.Y = 144.000000000000000000
TabOrder = 1
Text = 'Button2'
end
object Button3: TButton
Position.X = 240.000000000000000000
Position.Y = 256.000000000000000000
TabOrder = 2
Text = 'Button3'
end
end