I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to incorporate a css border around an image I imported as a custom bullet for my li's:
ul {
list-style: none;
margin-right: 0;
padding-left: 0;
list-style-position: inside;
}
ul > li {
align-content: center;
display: flex;
margin: 5px 0;
padding-left: 1em;
text-indent: -1em;
}
ul li:before {
/* I'm a different image but found a similar
sized one online for demonstration
purposes seen below */
content: url("https://www.dicentral.com/css/assets/imgs/Flag_Nation_france.png");
border: 1px solid grey;
}
<ul>
<li>Get to know the business</li>
<li>Get to know people (stakeholders, key players, cross-functional partners, etc.)</li>
<li>Learn how the team's priorities impact our mission</li>
<li>Get to know your projects, the team's projects, who's involved, and your onboarding goals</li>
</ul>
The results in the embedded code editor mirror that of the image I'm using.
This is the desired output:
Any ideas? I'm thinking unfortunately I might have to import the icon with border, but am seeing if I can manage without.
Thanks!

