I've been searching over and over but yet haven't found something that would work...
TYPO3 8.7.8
root - backend-layout ("Main") for this and all subpages (id=1)
|
- home - backend-layout ("Home") for this page only (id=2)
|
- subpage - same backend-layout as root (id=3)
both backend-layouts look the same:
________________________________
| Top |
|______________________________|
| main-content | right-content |
|______________|_______________|
The top-section is named differently and to be used differently.
The top-section of the "Main"-backend-layout should have only allowed the images-content-element.
cType.allowed = image
The top-section of the "Home"-backend-layout should have only allowed the text-content-element
cType.allowed = text
The last two things I've tried is
first: restricting it using the GlobalVars in typoscript
[globalVar = TSFE:id != 2]&&[globalVar = TSFE:colPos=2]
TCEFORM.tt_content.CType.removeItems := addToList(header,text,bullets,table,uploads,multimedia,mailform,search,login,splash,menu,shortcut,list,script,div,html,media)
TCEFORM.tt_content.CType.keepItems := addToList(image)
[end]
second: changing the properties of the layout in the database
backend_layout {
colCount = 2
rowCount = 2
rows {
1 {
columns {
1 {
name = Parallax
colspan = 2
colPos = 2
# The following 3 lines have been added through me
cType {
allowed = text
}
}
}
}
2 {
columns {
1 {
name = Content-Main
colPos = 0
}
2 {
name = Content-Right
colPos = 1
}
}
}
}
}
I've tried quite a few other things and I'm not sure if I would find them again. I'm not even sure this can be done in TYPO3 8.x. The options from creating a backend-layout in typo are really restricted. You can only type a name for the column and define the colPos.
Did I do something wrong for TYPO3 8.x that my configurations didn't work? Do I need different properties? Or is it just not intended to work this way anymore in this version of TYPO3? Because it seems that it has worked before...
I'm still quite a novice to TYPO3 and I would really appreciate your help but be specific on where to change what because otherwise I'll be lost again.... ^^
Thanks!