Using VSTS to build and deploy ionic app to both android and IOS

Viewed 2319

I have a ionic v1 app that I am trying to create both an android and ios version of the app using a Visual Studio Team Services build definition. The app builds out for both ios and android. I am now howerver having trouble with the Xcode IOS build of the app.

ionic cordova build ios --release

The above command creates the ios platform along with the xcode project and workspace file.

I then have the following VSTS XCode tasks to try build the ipa file for the ios app. enter image description here

I have created both the p12 cert and provisioning profile and added them to the project. Both of which pass when running the build definition.

Here is my Xcode build configuration

enter image description here

The build definition fails at this point with the following erros

Code Signing Error: App has conflicting provisioning settings. App is automatically signed for development, but a conflicting code signing identity iPhone Distribution has been manually specified. Set the code signing identity value to "iPhone Developer" in the build settings editor, or switch to manual signing in the project editor.

and

Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 11.1'
2 Answers
Related