Dependent Drop down on Google Form

Viewed 7647

Good day Ma'am/Sir, So I have a Google form from google drive, and a google sheets that contain the records for the dependent drop down.

I have 3 dropdown fields that dependent to each other, these are -PROVINCE -TOWN/CITY -BARANGAY/DISTRICT

How this will work, If I select one record on "PROVINCE", the drop down list of "TOWN/CITY" will automatically populated depend on the selected item on the "PROVINCE". After that the drop down list of "BARANGAY/DISTRICT" will automatically populated depend on the selected item on the "TOWN/CITY" under "PROVINCE".

This are the screen shots of my for and library of address here in Philippines. Form for encoding the profile of user, with dependent drop down. 1st Sample list of provinces and town/city in google drive

1 Answers

This is possible with Array. Make one separate sheet to store all values. The category, sub-category 1 and sub category 2 will be in one column.

Related