wordpress advanced custom fields and polylang integration

Viewed 7391

I used ACF plugin to build my page, I wanted to create the page that client could change what he wants in it. But I need to translate this page into 5 languages. I installed polylang, can't buy a pro version. I want to that my custom fields could be translatable, for now i can create a page in different languages, but they share custom fields, so if i set english version for it it would be seen in all language versions... I've search through the internet and can't find a working solution. Maybe someone here could help me. I would be very happy to read your solutions. Thanks.

3 Answers

I would like to add that if you are dealing with "Theme Options", we did https://github.com/BeAPI/acf-options-for-polylang plugin to support this core-unsupported feature. It’s a selfworking plugin, nothing to do after installation. If you have some issues, inquirements, improvements or requests please refer to the github. I will be glad to help you. So please check it out!

Had similar issue, in my case i had to connect the language versions https://prnt.sc/1u99vor. Add translation for the original page and you are set to go. Btw i am using Polylang free.

Related