Expo XDE "timeout of 60000 ms exceeded"?

Viewed 1022

I am using Expo XDE to create a new project for my first react native application.

But whenever I click on "create new project", it starts downloading some stuff and errors out. Don't know where to increase this timeout value, I checked the documentation of expo but could not find anything related to this. Any leads here is really appreciated.

Please note that I installed expo xde-2.22.0.dmg on mac OS High Sierra version 10.13 (17A405)

enter image description here

2 Answers

Looks like someone reported this issue to expo after reading this question.

An update to XDE is made that increases the timeout. Upgrading to XDE v2.22.1 should fix this.

I had the same issue and ended up using react-native init then porting the project over to expo Expo Docs on how to convert a project to work with expo

Related