How to insert TODO comment in React JSX file

Viewed 6249

I would like to insert TODO comments on a React JSX file, a regular JavaScript comments are parsed as text and rendered in my component PhpStorm list them in in TODO tool window

// TODO any comments ... 
or 
/* TODO an other todo task*/ 

in case when I use a JSX comment like this

{/* TODO an other todo task*/}

PhpStorm ignore the TODO and consider it as simple comment, there is a way to insert a TODO with PhpStorm in React JSX file or there is a lack in PhpStorm support for react and it's requires an enhancement.

3 Answers

looks similar to WEB-23401, please follow it for updates

use the below comment it worked for me writing todo's
/**
   @todo: right your todo comment here
**/

Old question but I'm gonna chime in for future visitors.

This worked for me:

{/* //TODO blablabla */}

It's a bit weird (you'll see for yourself), but it highlights as a TODO, throws no errors and is picked up by TODO indexing tools

Related