Hyperledger Composer "Error trying to instantiate composer runtime. Error: Error: Invalid results returned ::NOT_FOUND" on windows 10

Viewed 1071

I'm trying to run the following blockchain tutorial on Windows 10 https://hyperledger.github.io/composer/tutorials/developer-guide.html

Everything went fine (all npm installs, fabric tools, download fabric, start fabric, create the project archive, composer runtime install) untill I ran the following command:

composer network start --card PeerAdmin@hlfv1 --networkAdmin admin --networkAdminEnrollSecret adminpw --archiveFile tutorial-network@0.0.1.bna --file networkadmin.card

And had this error:

Starting business network from archive: tutorial-network@0.0.1.bna Business network definition: Identifier: tutorial-network@0.0.1 Description: Tuto DevWorks

Ɨ Starting business network definition. This may take a minute...

Error: Error trying to instantiate composer runtime. Error: Error: Invalid results returned ::NOT_FOUND
Command failed

Previous successful command was:

composer runtime install --card PeerAdmin@hlfv1 --businessNetworkName tutorial-network √ Installing runtime for business network tutorial-network. This may take a minute... Command succeeded

My configuration is:

  • WIN 10

  • Node v8.9.1

  • npm 5.5.1

  • Docker version 17.09.0-ce, build afdb6d4

  • git version 2.14.1.windows.1

I also tried with another bna archive and had the same issue. Thanks for your help!

3 Answers

I was facing the issue in MacOS environment. I found that I haven't created the channel and joined the peers. Once I did that, I could start business network and ping.

Related