Normally, VoiceOver correctly reads web contents loaded with WKWebView and it is possible to read buttons and links.
However, when I added WKWebView on UITableViewCell and displayed in UITableVIew, VoiceOver could not recognize it.
According to the tableview document of apple, in order to make each content on UITableViewCell recognized by VoiceOver separately,
It is necessary to set isAccessibilityElement of cell to false and set isAccessibilityElement of view to be recognized to be true.
but if isAccesibilityElement ofWKWebView is set to true, view itself is focused and we can not recognize the inside web contents.
Also, when VoiceOver was enabled for the first time after loading the Web content, it performed strange behavior that Web content could be recognized.
I suspected the problem of VoiceOver content recognition timing, I tried running
UIAccessibilityPostNotification(UIAccessibilityLayoutChangedNotification, nil)
or
UIAccessibilityPostNotification(UIAccessibilityScreenChangedNotification, nil)
after loading the web content, but it did not get a good result.
Is there a good way to handle contents in wkwebview on tableView to VoiceOver?