responseCode 4 of Google In-App Billing Library 1.0

Viewed 4779

I'm programming in-app billing function in my app for ads free version by using google in-app billing library 1.0. And I've gone through all stages of here codelab until now. However, I alway meet this error and returned responseCode is 4 (= ITEM_UNAVAILABLE) at onPurchasesUpdated().

enter image description here

I had already registered my product item at google play console and activated it about 3 hours ago. Isn't it enough time? Or... are there any steps that I missed? Please let me know what is wrong? Thanks. :)

1 Answers

Can you comply with the list?

  • Signing release apk with release keystore
  • Uploading the previously signed apk to at least alpha or beta google play
  • Starting purchase flow with the specific id that is already activated

If you want to make test(no pay) purchases you have to register your phone user and the user should be different from the one of the developer account.

Related