I am writing a simple login form using GraphQL and Apollo. Each time after a user logged in, it will refetch the query to grab the user data.
import React, {Component} from 'react'
import AuthForm from './AuthForm'
import loginMutation from '../mutations/Login'
import { graphql } from 'react-apollo'
import userQuery from '../queries/CurrentUser'
//App.js
...
const networkInterface = createNetworkInterface({
uri: '/graphql',
opts: {
credentials: 'same-origin',
}
})
const client = new ApolloClient({
dataIdFromObject: o => o.id,
networkInterface
})
...
//Login.js
class LoginForm extends Component {
onSubmit({ email, password }) {
this.props.mutate({
variables: { email, password },
refetchQueries: [{ userQuery, varibles: null }]
})
}
render() {
return (
<div>
<h3>Login</h3>
<AuthForm onSubmit={ this.onSubmit.bind(this) }/>
</div>
)
}
}
export default graphql(loginMutation)(LoginForm)
//userQuery.js
import gql from 'graphql-tag'
export default gql`
{
user{
id
email
}
}
`
The problem is the user can log in but the user query is not getting refetched. Instead I kept getting this error message:
Uncaught (in promise) Error: Network error: Cannot read property 'kind' of undefined at new ApolloError (bundle.js:6231).
I could not find the cause of this issue. So, can anyone help me with this prob,