I am building a Angular Universal App and all i have now is the Structure of the site. I did everything like in the tutorial concerning transforming my app for Angular Universal.
console.log("got Request " + new Date());
res.render(join(DIST_FOLDER, 'browser', 'index.html'), { req , time: true},
function(err, html) {
console.log("finished Rendering " + new Date());
res.send(html);
}
);
The Rendering takes up 3 and a half seconds.. This seems like a huge amount of time to me. Also in the DeveloperTools in Chrome TTFB is 3,5 seconds. And the app doesnt do anything yet except routing. I dont want my future app to be so slow.
Anyone has a clue if this is normal or there is something to improve ? Github repo with Problem https://github.com/Joniras/slow-universal-rendering-example
Setting up Workspace and running angular-universal:
npm install
npm run build:universal
npm run serve:universal
Versions:
Angular CLI: 1.5.0
Node: 6.11.5OS: win32 x64Angular: 5.0.1... animations, common, compiler, compiler-cli, core, forms... http, language-service, platform-browser... platform-browser-dynamic, platform-server, router@angular/cdk: 5.0.0-rc0@angular/cli: 1.5.0@angular/flex-layout: 2.0.0-beta.10-4905443@angular/material: 5.0.0-rc0@angular-devkit/build-optimizer: 0.0.33@angular-devkit/core: 0.0.20@angular-devkit/schematics: 0.0.35@ngtools/json-schema: 1.1.0@ngtools/webpack: 1.8.0@schematics/angular: 0.1.3typescript: 2.4.2webpack: 3.8.1express 4.16.2
i had to style as code because otherwise i couldnt post