Missing iCloud capability in project

Viewed 3103

I am working on a project where i would like to use iCloud capability. My appleID has been added to Apple Developer Program. However, I cannot find any sign of iCloud or CloudKit capabilities in xCode. There are only few basic ones. What am i doing wrong?

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Maybe it has something to do with adding it to existing project?

general

capabilities

EDIT2: I have been added as a user to a university group. I am not sure but maybe I am using wrong credentials. On my individual page in ADP i have no membership but when i look through my university profile i can see myself as a user of program. The issue is the same. However i believe my problem is the account i'm using. I can't figure it out.

1 Answers

I had the same problem with an existing project after signing up for the Apple Developer Program.

Closing the existing project, and then creating a new random project solved the problem for some reasons. The advance capabilities now appeared for both the existing and the random projects!

Related