I'm having problems with my background in Safari.
body {
background-color: #161619;
/* For browsers that do not support gradients */
background-image: radial-gradient(rgba(240, 240, 255, .1), rgba(20, 20, 30, .1) 60%), repeating-linear-gradient(40deg, #222, #222, 3px, #252525 3px, #252525 6px);
}
All other browsers (incl. Chrome) give me a nice striped background:

But Safari (Version 11.0.1) made it soft stripes in different sizes:

So I tried prefixes – but safari doesn't use the right one. (I tried a colour-change)
body {
background-color: #161619;
/* For browsers that do not support gradients */
background-image: -webkit-radial-gradient(rgba(240, 240, 255, .1), rgba(20, 20, 30, .1) 60%), -webkit-repeating-linear-gradient(40deg, #222, #222, 3px, #500000 3px, #500000 6px);
background-image: -o-radial-gradient(rgba(240, 240, 255, .1), rgba(20, 20, 30, .1) 60%), -o-repeating-linear-gradient(40deg, #222, #222, 3px, #252525 3px, #252525 6px);
background-image: radial-gradient(rgba(240, 240, 255, .1), rgba(20, 20, 30, .1) 60%), repeating-linear-gradient(40deg, #222, #222, 3px, #252525 3px, #252525 6px);
}
I've been trying a lot of stuff now. But nothing works.
Anyone any ideas?