Transparent Navigation bar becomes solid colour when scrolling to bottom

Viewed 526

I have a tableview controller which has an embedded navigation bar. I managed to make my nav bar transparent. Now I am trying to achieve a solid color nav bar when I scroll towards the bottom of the table view. I am relatively new to iOS development. So please answer accordingly. I have no idea about scroll views either. I am not sure if I need to add a scroll view or not. If I do, where do I add it? Above the tableview or below it?

Here are a few images of what I want to achieve:

Image 1: Transparent nav bar, but bar button items are visible enter image description here Image 2: Transparent nav bar becoming white, bar button items' color changing from white to red enter image description here Image 3: This is the final image, where nav bar becomes white and bar button items become red. enter image description here

If we scroll back up to the top, everything goes back to being the way it was at the start.

0 Answers
Related