Android studio on Ubuntu 17.10 : The emulator process for AVD Nexus_5_API_22 was killed

Viewed 4972

I have reinstalled android-studio 3.0 on my ubuntu. All process installation was ok. Now, I have created a new project. But when I try to run, I get this on the console :

11/10 21:10:19: Launching app
Error while waiting for the device: The emulator process for AVD Nexus_5_API_22 was killed.

enter image description here

Any Idea, please?

Update Here is Emulator logs:

Executing tasks: [:app:assembleDebug]
Emulator: libGL error: unable to load driver: i965_dri.so
Emulator: libGL error: driver pointer missing
Emulator: libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
Emulator: libGL error: unable to load driver: i965_dri.so
Emulator: libGL error: driver pointer missing
Emulator: libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
Emulator: libGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so
Emulator: libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
Emulator: X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
Emulator: Major opcode of failed request:  155 (GLX)
Emulator: Minor opcode of failed request:  24 (X_GLXCreateNewContext)
Emulator: Value in failed request:  0x0
Emulator: Serial number of failed request:  39
Emulator: Current serial number in output stream:  40
Emulator: Process finished with exit code 139 (interrupted by signal 11: SIGSEGV)

Update 2

I am having the same issue on to different ubuntu 17.10 computer. I use this tutorial for installation

2 Answers
Related