I am currently making a website in Wordpress. The problem I have is using a font. I couldn't find an answer to my question here, so I decided to ask myself. Someone send a font to me to use, but the problem is when I open the file there are different styles of that font. To be clearer: the font is Avenir Next and the different styles are Avenir Next Bold, Avenir Next Medium, Avenir Next Ultra Light.
It is not a google font. I have tried to include it with @font-face :
@font-face {
font-family: Avenir Next;
src: url('http://localhost/cultuurfonds/wp-
content/themes/monstroid/fonts/Avenir-Next.ttf');
font-weight: bold;
font-weight: 700;
}
@font-face {
font-family: Avenir Next Medium;
src: url('http://localhost/cultuurfonds/wp-
content/themes/monstroid/fonts/Avenir-Next.ttf');
font-weight: normal;
font-weight: 400;
}
With this I can use the Avenir Next (which is pretty bold, so I don't want to use that), but Avenir Next Medium doesn't work.
It is a paid font, but I am not the one who bought it. That person send the font file (Avenir-Next.ttf) to me, so this is what I have to work with.
I prefer to not use a plugin to include it. I couldn't find a good plugin for it anyway. But if there is no other way than to use a plugin, I am willing to use it.
I hope my question is clear (first question here).