Webpack dev-server proxy with query params

Viewed 2335

I'm trying to proxy my a request with dynamic query parameters, but seem to either get a 404 error or no response at all. This is what I've tried so far:

'/services/app/details.json?id=*': {
    target: 'https://website.com/api/v1/potato/',
    changeOrigin: true,
    secure: true,
    pathRewrite: {
      '^/services/app/details.json?id=': '',
    },
}

I'm expecting the request from my local machine (/services/app/details.json?id=2189) to proxy to https://website.com/api/v1/potato/2189 however it seems that the id is not appended to the target request and results in a 404 error.

I tried using the bypass method to append the id myself which instead gives me no response object.

'/services/app/details.json?id=*': {
    target: 'https://website.com/api/v1/potato/',
    changeOrigin: true,
    secure: true,
    pathRewrite: {
      '^/services/app/details.json?id=': '',
    },
    bypass(req, res, proxyOptions) {
      const id = (req.query.id ? req.query.id : '');

      const API = Object.assign({}, proxyOptions, {
        target: proxyOptions.target + id,
      });

      return API.target;
    },
}

Does anyone have experience with this?

0 Answers
Related