files disappear from VS 2015 solution after saving

Viewed 1249

After installing VS 2015 Pro (14.0.25... with Update 3, licence key has been succesfully added), and creating a new project (especially in Javascript or TypeScript with Ionic 2 templates), when I open a file, (modified it or not), I save it and it disappear from Solution Explorer. Just before it disappear, the icon of the file is updated with a warning icon.

However, if I try to create a C++ project, there is no problem !

In a typescript project, after building, ts files appear again at the end of the build.

All my projects are located in c: disk. I've tried with and without using git.

The two extensions I've installed are : Ionic 2 templates and NPM Task runner. I uninstalled them, but the problem is still here.

When I restart VS, I can see again the files. But the problem is still here.

How to fix it ?

2 Answers
Related