React Native How to get user friends that not installed my app and send the invitation

Viewed 1134

So I am using react-native-fbsdk in my app. I want my app to have functionality to invite user facebook friends to use my app. That functionality will be in card that show user friends profile picture and name, and a button that can be used to invite that friend. My app is not a game.

My first question is how can I get all user friends that not using my app and using react-native-fbsdk for invitation?

So far I know that facebook has two API to do this taggable_friends and invitable_friends.

taggable_friends is used when user need to do post and tag his friend (I think this not what I looking for, cause all I want is user press the button and the invitation will imediately send to his friend)

invitable_friends is use for game, but for non game app, I can use message dialog

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/faq/

For apps which are not games, or for apps without a Canvas presence, use our other products such as the Message Dialog on iOS and Android, Send Dialog for the Web or the Share Dialog on iOS, Android, Web. These products let a person easily select the friends they want to message or share with.

So the second question is how I can use this message dialog inside my react-native app?

note: react-native-fbsdk has FBAppInviteDialog, is it relevant to this question?

0 Answers
Related