View is clipping its content

Viewed 290

I have a warning in Xcode about clipped content which will not go away. I've looked at the following questions and answers: Xcode stupid warning: View is clipping its content, and View is Clipping its Content error) but this issue is different in the scope of what is mentioned for possible solutions.

The main problem is that nothing in the IB gains focus or becomes highlighted when clicking onto the warning, so I have no idea where the clipped content actually is...

Warning in Xcode 9.x:

MainMenu.nib: notice: Clipped Content: View is clipping its content

How would I be able to find the item Xcode is referring to or make the warning go away? I attempted the suggestion from the accepted answer of one question (opening the .nib file as "source code"), but I don't get that option when control-clicking on the filename.

Any suggestions? thanks in advance!

0 Answers
Related