How can I know the source of an iframe when it is unknown when I inspect a website?

Viewed 450

I'm changing the way a website looks by using CSS, and creating a userstyle for this webpage. (Among others in its domain.)

Check out the button and its popup right next to it in this image.
I want to change the way that popup iframe looks. But as you can see in this screenshot of Chrome's developer inspection tool, the src property of the iframe is unknown:
<iframe id="cke_48_frame" class="cke_panel_frame" role="presentation" frameborder="0"src(unknown)>

As far as I've searched Google and Stack Overflow, I found that I have to apply CSS to the actual webpage that the iframe contains. But how can I know the webpage within the iframe when the src property is unknown?

I couldn't find any info about how I can deal with this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Answers
Related