I have followed the instructions from https://github.com/spring-cloud-services-samples/cook and managed to install and run Config Server in PCF environment (SERVICE: Config Server, PLAN: standard).
I'm now trying to hit /encrypt endpoint of the p-config-server service, in order to encrypt new value. I'm following the instructions at http://docs.run.pivotal.io/spring-cloud-services/config-server/configuring-with-git.html#encryption-and-encrypted-values:
TOKEN=$(curl -k ACCESS_TOKEN_URI -u CLIENT_ID:CLIENT_SECRET -d
grant_type=client_credentials | jq -r .access_token); curl -k -H
"Authorization: bearer $TOKEN" -H "Accept: application/json"
URI/encrypt -d 'VALUE'
...but I always get:
{
"error": "access_denied",
"error_description": "Access is denied"
}
On the other side, if I try to get standard endpoint, to get config for an app, I'm able to retrieve JSON containing app properties. E.g.
TOKEN=$(curl -k ACCESS_TOKEN_URI -u CLIENT_ID:CLIENT_SECRET -d
grant_type=client_credentials | jq -r .access_token); curl -k -H
"Authorization: bearer $TOKEN" -H "Accept: application/json"
URI/my-app/default
... gives result like:
{"name":"my-app","profiles":["default"],"label":null,"version":"bb6e64592ced731ebba272430291a595e0f14a77","state":null,"propertySources":[{"name":"https://github.com/some-user/config/my-app.yml","source":{"my-property.name":"Test123"}}]}
Any idea why I can not access /encrypt endpoint?
Thank you.
Btw, I'm executing the command in CentOS Linux release 7.4.1708, with installed jq (command-line JSON processor).