Measuring total network traffic in Android Studio 3.0 Network Profiler

Viewed 514

I'm trying to use the new Network Profiler to gather statistics on the overall volume of network data my app is using in a period of time. I can select a section of the network traffic (though it doesn't seem to scroll while selecting, which is a separate problem) and get a list of requests and responses with sizes, but there's no total. In other parts of Android Studio (such as logging), I can select all of the output and (for example) copy it into a spreadsheet, and set that up to calculate the total of the size column, but Network Profiler doesn't seem to let me select more than one entry. Shift-down-arrow doesn't do it, and Command- or control-A doesn't do select-all, it opens another view on the request.

Is there something I'm missing? Has anyone else figured this out? It seems like total traffic is something that should be a part of network profiling.

0 Answers
Related