I'm working on dataset to forecast with ARIMA, and I'm so close to the last step but I'm getting error and couldn't find reference to figure out what I'm missing.
I keep getting error message when I do the following command:
ForcastData<-forecast(fitModel,testData)
Error in rep(1, n.ahead) : invalid 'times' argument
I'll give brief view on the work I did where I have changed my dataset from data frame to Time series and did all tests to check volatility, and Detect if data stationary or not.
Then I got the DataAsStationary as good clean data to apply ARIMA, but since I wanna train the model on train data and test it on the other part of the data, I splitted dataset into training 70% and testing 30%:
ind <-sample(2, nrow(DataAsStationary), replace = TRUE, prob = c(0.7,0.3))
traingData<- DataStationary1[ind==1,]
testData<- DataStationary1[ind==2,]
I used Automatic Selection Algorithm and found that Arima(2,0,3) is the best.
autoARIMAFastTrain1<- auto.arima(traingData, trace= TRUE, ic ="aicc", approximation = FALSE, stepwise = FALSE)
I have to mentioned that I did check the if residuals are Uncorrelated (White Noise) and deal with it.
library(tseries)
library(astsa)
library(forecast)
After that I used the training dataset to fit the model:
fitModel <- Arima(traingData, order=c(2,0,3))
fitted(fitModel)
ForcastData<-forecast(fitModel,testData)
output <- cbind(testData, ForcastData)
accuracy(testData, ForcastData)
plot(outp)
Couldn't find any resource about the error:
Error in rep(1, n.ahead) : invalid 'times' argument
Any suggestions!! Really
I tried
ForcastData<-forecast.Arima(fitModel,testData)
but I get error that
forecast.Arima not found !
Any idea why I get the error?

