I am trying to use Tensorboard but every time I run any program with Tensorflow, I get an error when I go to localhost:6006 to view the Visualization
Here is my code
a = tf.add(1, 2,)
b = tf.multiply(a, 3)
with tf.Session() as sess:
writer = tf.summary.FileWriter("output", sess.graph)
print(sess.run(b))
writer.close()
When I go to the command prompt and enter
tensorboard --logdir=C:\path\to\output\folder
It returns with
TensorBoard 0.1.8 at http://MYCOMP:6006 (Press CTRL+C to quit)
When I go to localhost:6006 it states
No dashboards are active for the current data set. Probable causes: - You haven’t written any data to your event files. - TensorBoard can’t find your event files.
I have looked at this link (Tensorboard: No dashboards are active for the current data set) but it doesn't seem to fix this issue
And I am running this on Windows 10
What do I do to fix this issue? Am I giving the right path for Tensorboard in the command prompt?
Thank you in advance
