For some reason unknown to me, my NgbDatePicker is much smaller than I want it to be. It currently displays at the following size:
...when I was expecting it to display at the size in the example found here
One weird thing that I noticed is that the following portion of the datepicker in my application has the attribute _ngcontent-c0 set on its div:
...meanwhile the exact same portion of the example found on the website has the attribute _ngcontent-c4 set on its div. This means that their divs aren't even the same. This same attribute is also used in several css selectors.
This is the code in which I make the datepicker appear. I make it appear when an input field is clicked:
<form class="form-inline">
<div class="form-group">
<div class="input-group">
<input readonly class="form-control rounded" (click)="d.toggle()" (clickOutside)="onDocumentClick($event, d)" (ngModelChange)="onModelChanged($event)" placeholder="yyyy-mm-dd"
name="dp" [(ngModel)]="model" ngbDatepicker #d="ngbDatepicker">
<svg><use xlink:href="sprite.svg#calendar"></use></svg>
</div>
</div>
</form>
This is the ngOnInit() code of the component that configures the DatePicker:
ngOnInit(): void {
let today = new Date();
let todayInDateStruct = {day: today.getUTCDate(), month: today.getUTCMonth() + 1, year: today.getUTCFullYear()};
this.config.maxDate = this.maxDate || todayInDateStruct;
this.config.minDate = this.minDate || {year: 1900, month: 1, day: 1};
if (this.minDate$) {
Rx.on(this, this.minDate$, (minDate: NgbDateStruct) => {
if (minDate) {
this.config.minDate = minDate;
}
});
}
/*
The following line sets the first day of the week on the Calendar to Sunday instead of the default Monday.
source: https://ng-bootstrap.github.io/#/components/datepicker/api
*/
this.config.firstDayOfWeek = 7;
}
Is there any way of increasing the size of the NgbDatepicker without overriding several NgbDatepicker styles?

