I have a Web Site that consumes two MVC web service. The entire project, both services and the web site were developed with dotnetCore 2.0 MVC and Angular
I am using VSCode for development. When I run in the VS Code debugger - (I guess that is Kestral?) Everything is great. The Web Site (AngularJS) calls to Service A, Service A makes a bunch of calls to Service B and everything is very snappy an responsive.
OK. Now I do "dotnet publish" and move the output to be hosted in IIS. Everything works the calls all execute successfully. However, the calls from Service A to service B take several seconds each. Where in the DEV server they take just a few milliseconds on the PROD Server the same call takes several seconds.
If I call from the web site to the Service B the response is as expected - very snappy.
So, to summarize - Service A calling Service B on a DEV server with VSCODE debugger running is very fast - Service A calling Service B on a PROD server with a Published version of the project running behind IIS very slow - Calling AJAX directly to service B is working great even on the Published IIS version.
Anyone have any idea what could be causing this. Or even where I could start to debug the problem?
Thanks in advance.