Facebook's Open Graph doesn't read meta tags

Viewed 7443

I can't get Facebook's Open Graph to work on this link:

https://www.vitrinesonline.com.br/promocao/VE5Wpywz9M

It has all the tags necessary, still, Open Graph Debugger says it doesn't.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

[UPDATE]

As luschn pointed out, I fixed the meta tags placement, scraped the url again and the debugger shows the same 3 errors:

The 'og:image' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.

The following required properties are missing: og:url, og:type, og:title, og:image, og:description, fb:app_id

Can't validate SSL Certificate. Either it is self-signed (which will cause browser warnings) or it is invalid.

My SSL certificate is up to date and working properly. It's a free certificate, from Let's Encrypt. I wonder if that is the problem.

2 Answers

That is what the debugger says:

Can't validate SSL Certificate. Either it is self-signed (which will cause browser warnings) or it is invalid.

Side note: you should put the meta tags before any JS or CSS files.

Related