NOTE: my question has nothing to do with time-outs in my app (i.e. - within my app). It has to do with wanting to know if there is a way to tell the Google Home servers to wait longer before considering my app unresponsive (i.e. - before giving up on it because they "think" it's dead.) I'm only mentioning my dev environment for the sake of completeness.
I am building a Google Home app using the Actions on Google SDK. It is an externally hosted app on my own server, running on a Ubuntu Linux 14.04 LTS box. The app is a Node.JS app using the Actions on Google Javascript client library, being developed using the JetBrains WebStorm IDE:
https://github.com/actions-on-google/actions-on-google-nodejs
Is there an API I can make, or a JSON package I can send during one of my interactions to the Google Home servers to tell it to increase the time-out value it uses? It would be a big help during debugging.
Right now if I try to step through a call in WebStorm IDE, the Google POST request I am servicing times out on the Google side. It appears they are using a very short time-out like 10 seconds or so. If I could increase that value drastically during development, then that would be a big help. I am experiencing this issue while using the Google Actions console app testing facility, when the Google servers contact my fulfillment URL.