onDraw event in react-chartist

Viewed 1257

In another forum I found this code which can be usefull for me:

var chart = new Chartist.Bar('.ct-chart', {
  labels: ['Test', 'Long test', 'Very long test'],
  series: [[1, 5, 3]]
});

// Uncomment this line to test rendering without foreign objects
//chart.supportsForeignObject = false;

chart.on('draw', function(event) {
  // If the draw event is for labels on the x-axis
  if(event.type === 'label' && event.axis.units.pos === 'x') {
    // If foreign object is NOT supported, we need to fallback to text-anchor and event.width / 2 offset.
    if(!chart.supportsForeignObject) {
      event.element.attr({
        x: event.x + event.width / 2,
        'text-anchor': 'middle'
      });
    }
  }
});

The special problem which is solved with that isn't the important thing. My problem is I don't use new Chartist.Bar to declare a new chartist component as I use react-chartist:

<ChartistGraph
          data={graphData}
          options={graphOptions}
          type={type}
/>

So I cannot react on the onDraw event as in the example. Is it possible to bind a function to the onDraw event? I tried something like this:

<ChartistGraph
          onDraw={e => onDrawHandler(e)}
          data={graphData}
          options={graphOptions}
          type={type}
/>

which didn't work.

1 Answers
Related