I am at my wits end but so far did not find any documentation to solve my specific issue. I am using jupyter notebook.
I have two data frames, df1 & df2.
# libraries
import pandas as pd
import numpy as np
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
import cufflinks as cf
cf.go_offline()
import plotly.graph_objs as go
# df1 & df2
np.random.seed(0)
dates = pd.date_range('20130101',periods=6)
df1 = pd.DataFrame(np.random.randn(6,4),index=dates,columns=list('ABCD'))
df2 = pd.DataFrame(np.random.randn(6,4),index=dates,columns=list('ABCD'))
I have two surface plots:
layout = go.Layout(
title='Random Numbers',
autosize=False,
width=500,
height=500,
margin=dict(
l=65,
r=50,
b=65,
t=90
)
)
df1.iplot(kind="surface", layout=layout)
df2.iplot(kind="surface", layout=layout)
I have three problems:
- I need to plot them side by side as in (row = 1 & column = 2).
- The scale legend is either removed or is shared.
- The
xandyin the axes are removed. I do not need to change them, just get rid of these.
Any help will be appreciated.

