There is an android project in V1 directory. I want to run lint check and store artifacts using circle.yml file. I have my circle.yml file in root directory (e.i repository/Android) of GitHub repo. I have 3 branches for V1 Android project e.i Master, QA and Develop.
Below is my yml file for develop branch.
version: 2
jobs:
build_develop:
working_directory: ~/code
docker:
- image: circleci/android:api-25-alpha
environment:
JVM_OPTS: -Xmx3200m
steps:
- checkout:
path: ~/V1
- restore_cache:
key: jars-{{ checksum "V1/build.gradle" }}-{{ checksum "V1/app/build.gradle" }}
- run:
name: Download Dependencies
command: ./V1/gradlew androidDependencies
- save_cache:
paths:
- ~/.gradle
key: jars-{{ checksum "V1/build.gradle" }}-{{ checksum "V1/app/build.gradle" }}
- run:
name: Run lint
command: |
./gradlew lintDebug
- store_artifacts:
path: app/build/reports
destination: reports/
- run:
name: Run build
command: |
./gradlew assembleDebug
- store_artifacts:
path: app/build/outputs/apk
destination: apks/
workflows:
version: 2
build_app:
jobs:
- build_develop:
filters:
branches:
only:
- develop
It gives error like below in CircleCI build dashboard,
I think, i made some mistake in setting working_directory: path and checkout: path:. I don't know that how to set correct path for this scenario.
Thanks in advance.

