gactions CLI crashes on Windows when uploading google actions

Viewed 270

I created a project dawai-5555, and a json action file dawai.json as described in Google's doc https://developers.google.com/actions/sdk/define-actions . When I try to upload it using the Windows (I tested both 32/64bit versions) gactions command line tool from google, I get the following error:

panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference [recovered]
        panic: runtime error: invalid memory address or nil pointer dereference
[signal 0xc0000005 code=0x0 addr=0x0 pc=0x4ebc99]

goroutine 1 [running]:
github.com/urfave/cli.HandleAction.func1(0x110c191c)
        /usr/local/google/home/gkal/code/go/src/github.com/urfave/cli/app.go:478 +0x1f6
panic(0x69e0c0, 0x8685f8)
        /usr/lib/google-golang/src/runtime/panic.go:491 +0x1d0
github.com/Jeffail/gabs.(*Container).Bytes(0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x4000106)
        /usr/local/google/home/gkal/code/go/src/github.com/Jeffail/gabs/gabs.go:459 +0x19
github.com/Jeffail/gabs.(*Container).String(0x0, 0x11139da0, 0x6d902d)
        /usr/local/google/home/gkal/code/go/src/github.com/Jeffail/gabs/gabs.go:483 +0x21
main.getLocaleFromActionPackage(0x110a3d48, 0xd, 0x110a3d48)
        /usr/local/google/home/gkal/code/go/src/github.com/gkaldevrel/cli/gactions/gactions.go:605 +0xba
main.commandUpdate.func1(0x110f3860)
        /usr/local/google/home/gkal/code/go/src/github.com/gkaldevrel/cli/gactions/gactions.go:726 +0x1b3
reflect.Value.call(0x67d940, 0x6effbc, 0x13, 0x6d89ad, 0x4, 0x110c1900, 0x1, 0x1, 0x110c18c4, 0x6d2920, ...)
        /usr/lib/google-golang/src/reflect/value.go:434 +0x723
reflect.Value.Call(0x67d940, 0x6effbc, 0x13, 0x110c1900, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x5ac617, 0x6d8aa9)
        /usr/lib/google-golang/src/reflect/value.go:302 +0x7f
github.com/urfave/cli.HandleAction(0x67d940, 0x6effbc, 0x110f3860, 0x0, 0x0)
        /usr/local/google/home/gkal/code/go/src/github.com/urfave/cli/app.go:487 +0x114
github.com/urfave/cli.Command.Run(0x6d90c3, 0x6, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x6eb16e, 0x4b, 0x0, ...)
        /usr/local/google/home/gkal/code/go/src/github.com/urfave/cli/command.go:191 +0x875
github.com/urfave/cli.(*App).Run(0x110de410, 0x110c8000, 0x7, 0x8, 0x0, 0x0)
        /usr/local/google/home/gkal/code/go/src/github.com/urfave/cli/app.go:240 +0x462
github.com/urfave/cli.(*App).RunAndExitOnError(0x110de410)
        /usr/local/google/home/gkal/code/go/src/github.com/urfave/cli/app.go:257 +0x43
main.main()
        /usr/local/google/home/gkal/code/go/src/github.com/gkaldevrel/cli/gactions/gactions.go:157 +0x75d

Am I the only one to face this issue ?

Thanks for your help.

F.

2 Answers

I got the same problem on my MAC laptop. Can anyone post an older version of gactions SDK?

While trying, just now, to start the command again, an update has been launched and a new version (2.1.1) seems to fix the problem. Thanks to Google support for having fixed this quickly.

F.

Related