Haven't used WAMP in years, but decided to try it again today for a project I am going to work on. I have everything setup and working, but for some reason the error log locations I am defining in my virtual host file are not working - all log entries still go to the default files at c:\wamp64\logs\ rather than the custom ones I specified below.
My vhost file is :
# Virtual Hosts
#
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName localhost
ServerAlias localhost
DocumentRoot "${INSTALL_DIR}/www"
<Directory "${INSTALL_DIR}/www/">
Options +Indexes +Includes +FollowSymLinks +MultiViews
AllowOverride All
Require local
</Directory>
ErrorLog "logs/localhost-error.log"
CustomLog "logs/localhost-access.log" common
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName site.local
ServerAlias site.local
DocumentRoot "C:/Users/Support/Documents/My Web Sites/BS4/site.com"
<Directory "C:/Users/Support/Documents/My Web Sites/BS4/site.com">
Options +Indexes +Includes +FollowSymLinks +MultiViews
AllowOverride All
Require local
</Directory>
ErrorLog "logs/site.local-error.log"
CustomLog "logs/site.local-access.log" common
</VirtualHost>
Am I missing something here? I want to have different logs for each 'project' I am working on (only one defined for now), but having them separate makes more sense.