I have a bar chart with 6 categories, e.g. Prohibited, Restricted, High, Very High, Moderate, Low. In my load script I created a order column for the sorting of the bars in the chart which goes something like:
if(COL = 'prohibited', 1,
if(COL = 'restricted', 2,
if(COL = 'very high', 3,
if(COL = 'high', 4,
if(COL = 'moderate', 5,
if(COL = 'low', 6, 1)))))) AS COL_SORT
I also have the "Show All Values Option" checked which shows the categories with 0 counts. What I find is that sorting only partially works in that if I have volume in each category the order works but if there are 0 bars there are no guarantees the sort works.
My question is: Is there a way to guarantee the order of the bars no matter whether is the bar count is 0 or more? The company I work in won't let me upload sample data so I understand if that annoys people trying to help.
Kind Regards
Edit: I'd like to keep the order as in the if/else statement.