UITextView linkTextAttributes set accessibility value

Viewed 1762

I created a text view that has one line of text and part of the text is a link. I use linkTextAttributes to create that clickable link text, but I cannot get accessibility to work.

I am able to click on the link, but in "Accessibility Inspector", when I hover over the text view, it sees it as one accessibility element and won't be able to detect the clickable text.

However, in Accessibility Inspector, under Hierarchy section, I'm able to see the Link, but I just can't set it's accessibility label and value.


The entire text view is one accessibility element

The entire text view is one accessibility element

However, it shows up under Hierarchy

However, it shows up under Hierarchy

I want to be able to modify the accessibility value in this MORE clickable text. But I am not able to get the accessibility of MORE text in code at all.

enter image description here

1 Answers
Related