Cloud Firestore 'Oops, collections failed to load!'

Viewed 7988

Trying to play around with the new Cloud Firestore but when I choose the firestore dropdown the datapanel says: 'Oops, collections failed to load!'

Is this attempting to import my existing realtimeDB into and failing or some other reason?

Thanks,

Ben

3 Answers

It's not.

You might see this error if the Cloud Firestore API is not enabled: Check on the Cloud Firestore API page after selecting your project name.

You might also see this if App Engine is disabled, since we rely upon some common infrastructure: Check on the App Engine Settings page to ensure it's not disabled after for your project.

Currently I'm seeing the same error on my Firefox browser but it's working well on Chrome!

I got the same issue and I solved it by cloud firestore API page and select a project. Then click enable the firestore API.

enter image description here

Related