bash: nodemon command not found windows 10

Viewed 10859

I spent a lot of time looking for a solution, but didn't find anything (with my case) So... I checked global packages npm list -g --depth=0 and got
enter image description here

But when I went to the folder C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules, there was no nodemon enter image description here

I know this question has already existed. Please, help me anyone...

3 Answers

I found a solution (in my case).

All you need is to add C:\Users\Sergey\AppData\Roaming\npm and C:\usr\local (of course with your file paths npm and local) to System variables (Control Panel\System and Security\System\Advanced system settings).

And after that restart your PC

enter image description here

Have you tried re-installing nodemon? npm i -g nodemon@latest

If that too does not work, try installing nodemon in your project, dont't save it as dependency though.

Also you may to remove node folder and install nodeJS again

Related