I am new to reactJs. I created a component to generate a report and I am pulling it as node module to my php application, there I created a smarty template(.tpl) in that I'm using the main.version.js, main.version.css files in the build and passing the required data to the component by data attributes and I'm able to view the report. now the problem is I have to generate a pdf when we click print hyper link from the browser. For this we are using wkhtmltopdf converter using which we are able to merge different pdfs and generating a single pdf. Here I'm getting a blank page. If I give some text that is working fine but not working for the react component content. It is failing for this react component. Please guide me in the right direction.
<html>
<head>
<link href="{$baseUrl}node_modules/react-component-report/build/main.xxx.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
</head>
<body>
<div id="root" data-title="Hello" data-name="World" data-reportcontent='{literal}{"users": [11,5],"dates": "2017-09-17" }{/literal}'></div>
<script src="{$baseUrl}node_modules/react-component-report/build/main.xxx.js"></script>
</body>
</html>