I have an issue with the Release in VSTS. Somehow the path is not recognized although I'm sure it exists and accessible. I've tried to share the folder to everyone and changed service account of VSTS Agent but it's still the same. Anyone has ideas? Thanks
2017-09-29T10:26:47.4300253Z Directory '\\build_ezcm_01\build\Result\EZCM-Maven-CI\20170929.11\drop' does not exist. Falling back to parent directory: \\build_ezcm_01\build\Result\EZCM-Maven-CI\20170929.11
2017-09-29T10:26:47.7079394Z An error occurred during download: Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.Agent.Worker.Release.Artifacts.ArtifactDownloadException: The artifact directory does not exist: \\build_ezcm_01\build\Result\EZCM-Maven-CI\20170929.11. It can happen if the password of the account factoryvm-az179\buildguest is changed recently and is not updated for the agent. If this is the case, please consider re-configuring the agent.
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.Agent.Worker.Release.Artifacts.BuildArtifact.<DownloadArtifactAsync>d__8.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.Agent.Worker.Release.Artifacts.BuildArtifact.<DownloadAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.Agent.Worker.Release.ReleaseJobExtension.<>c__DisplayClass34_2.<<DownloadArtifacts>b__2>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.Agent.Worker.Release.RetryExecutor.<ExecuteAsync>d__20.MoveNext()
