FAKE build default behind a proxy server does not work

Viewed 215

I'm trying to create a F# project in visual studio code using Fake. When I try to build the project Fake returns an error "System.Net.WebException: 407 proxy requires authentication".

Is there any configuration file where I can write proxy related information so fake can download required files?. I have already changed visual studio user configuration adding the keys:

This is the complete output of the build process:

Paket.exe 5.100.2 is up to date. Paket version 5.100.2 Last restore is still up to date. Performance: - Runtime: 969 milliseconds Building project with version: LocalBuild Shortened DependencyGraph for Target Build: <== Build <== Restore <== InstallDotNetCLI <== Clean

The running order is: - Clean - InstallDotNetCLI - Restore - Build Running build with 1 worker Starting Target: Clean Deleting contents of ./build/ Finished Target: Clean Starting Target: InstallDotNetCLI (==> Clean) dotnet --version C:\Users\VNP32i6\AppData\Local\dotnetcore\dotnet.exe --version Deleting contents of C:\Users\VNP32i6\AppData\Local\dotnetcore Installing 'https://dotnetcli.azureedge.net/dotnet/Sdk/2.0.0/dotnet-dev-win-x64.2.0.0.zip' to 'C:\Users\VNP32i6\AppData\Local\Temp\dotnet-dev-win-x64.2.0.0.zip' Installing 'https://dotnetcli.blob.core.windows.net/dotnet/Sdk/2.0.0/dotnet-sdk-2.0.0-win-x64.zip' to 'C:\Users\VNP32i6\AppData\Local\Temp\dotnet-sdk-2.0.0-win-x64.zip' Installing 'https://download.microsoft.com/download/F/A/A/FAAE9280-F410-458E-8819-279C5A68EDCF/dotnet-sdk-2.0.0-win-x64.zip' to 'C:\Users\VNP32i6\AppData\Local\Temp\dotnet-sdk-2.0.0-win-x64.zip' Running build failed. Error: System.Net.WebException: Error en el servidor remoto: (407) Se requiere autenticaci�n del proxy. en System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName) en System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)
en Fake.DotNetCli.downloadSDK@496(String tempDir, String downloadPath, String archiveFileName) en D:\code\FAKE\src\app\FakeLib\DotNetCLIHelper.fs:l�nea 503 en Fake.DotNetCli.InstallDotNetSDK(String sdkVersion) en D:\code\FAKE\src\app\FakeLib\DotNetCLIHelper.fs:l�nea 533 en FSI_0005.Build.clo@50-2.Invoke(Unit _arg2) en Fake.TargetHelper.runSingleTarget(TargetTemplate`1 target) en D:\code\FAKE\src\app\FakeLib\TargetHelper.fs:l�nea 626

Thanks.

0 Answers
Related