I have an Expanded widget wrapped around a Listview.builder of Card. How can I make my card not only detect onTap but also pass variables to my new .dart file on Navigation. I'm currently getting a sizing error?
Updated With Code
Here is my code:
new Expanded(
child: new ListView.builder(
itemCount: id == null ? 0 : id.length,
itemBuilder: (BuildContext context, int index) {
return new Card(
child: new Column(
children: <Widget>[
new Image.network(video[index]),
new Padding(padding: new EdgeInsets.all(3.0)),
new Text(title[index],
style: new TextStyle(fontWeight: FontWeight.bold,
color: Colors.black),
),
new GestureDetector(onTap: (){
print(id[index]);
},)
],
),
);
}))
Here is the thrown exception:
The following assertion was thrown during performLayout():
RenderPointerListener object was given an infinite size during layout.
This probably means that it is a render object that tries to be as big as possible, but it was put
inside another render object that allows its children to pick their own size.
I would like to pass title[index] and video[index] similar to didSelectRowAtIndexPath in iOS Swift.