My problem is the following:
I use gulp+browserify to compile my TypeScript to JavaScript that you can use on normal HTML pages, the problem is that my class is never available on the browser:
VM633:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: Test is not defined
at <anonymous>:1:13
This is my TypeScript File:
class Test {
public test(): void {
console.log("aa");
}
}
This is my gulpfile
var gulp = require("gulp");
var browserify = require("browserify");
var source = require('vinyl-source-stream');
var tsify = require("tsify");
gulp.task("default", function () {
return browserify({
//basedir: '.',
debug: true,
entries: ['app/Resources/typescript/Test.ts'],
cache: {},
packageCache: {}
})
.plugin(tsify)
.bundle()
.pipe(source('bundle.js'))
.pipe(gulp.dest("web/bundles/framework/js"));
});
The file compiles without problem, and is included in my index.html (the compiled js file).
But when i try:
var t = new Test();
I get the following error:
VM633:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: Test is not defined
at <anonymous>:1:13
I can't resolve it, I have read a lot and I haven't found anything clear, I tried all and nothing worked.