Class 'DOMDocument' not found in Joomla

Viewed 726

My Joomla site got Class 'DOMDocument' not found error.

I tried installing dom by sudo apt-get install php7.0-xml and restarted my apache.

Already add 'extension=dom.so' in my php.ini file and restarted apache.

Still, no DOM section appear in my info.php page.

I used Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS Apache/2.4.20 PHP 7.0.8-4+deb.sury.org~trusty+1 (cli) ( NTS )

Now, I have no idea where to check anymore. Please help. Thank you

2 Answers

Finally, I updated my apache and machine by sudo apt-get dist-upgrade and everything works fine now.

I also had this problem and solved it in a different way.

Within cPanel I had an option to change the PHP version and set the options, from there I could choose a "dom" tickbox which solved my problem.

All cPanels can be slightly different so you may not have this option but hopefully it helps someone.

Related