Firebase analytics how to get events stored data of users?

Viewed 2823

I am trying to get the records of the events stored from the application side to Firebase Analytics using Laravel or PHP. No data is showing in the Console but, approximately every 30 seconds, an event occurs.

Is Firebase Analytics a storage facility? Are Firebase Analytics and Firebase Database the same?

I've tried using the kreait/firebase-php library but did I cannot get data of events that stored at Firebase Analytics.

1 Answers

Google Analytics for Firebase events are not directly accessible from the client-side (mobile app or from a web page).

However, you can access them via BigQuery from PHP.

Here are some hopefully helpful links: cloud.google.com/php/docs/reference cloud.google.com/bigquery/create-simple-app-api

To answer your other questions above, Firebase Analytics is not a storage solution, it is an analytics solution; Firebase Analytics is not the same as Firebase Database, and Firebase Analytics does not use Firebase Database to store its data.

Related