Shiny dashboard rendering breaks in Firefox

Viewed 157

I have a R-shiny dashboard. It runs well as standalone program. However, as I open it in Firefox browser, it kind of breaks.

Figure one shows how it looks as a standalone program. And figure two shows how it looks on Firefox.

Here is the code that produces the part.

 sidebar <- dashboardSidebar(   
   sidebarMenu(

   menuItem("My Shiny",  tabName = "twebuddies_uhg", icon = icon("twitter-square"), 
              badgeLabel = "Info", badgeColor = "red" ),

 more menues

I appreciate your time and effort in helping with this. Thank you.

enter image description here

enter image description here

1 Answers

You could try use option in the head of document and specify the runtime.

Here some links of reference:

  1. flexdashboard/shiny.html

  2. shiny_prerendered.html

Try to use the runtime option (in the head of document) as below:

---
title: "Name of App"
output: flexdashboard::flex_dashboard 
runtime: shiny # Or shiny_prerendered
---
Related